I am delighted to welcome Littlegem to the roundup for Wicked Wednesday for the very first time. Littlegem is the other half of Purple Sole, and together they make such a lovely couple. You can read their joined blog, follow Littlegem on Twitter or hop over to her Onlyfans for some hot stuff!
Top 3 for week 438 by Marie Rebelle
Really pleased to be asked to do the round up for Wicked Wednesday, mostly because it forced me to sit down and take some time to read wonderful blog. It was super difficult to pick just three as there are so many wonderful pieces of writing on offer, but here goes, my top three picks are:
Spunky Spree by Carolyna Luna
I really enjoyed the honesty in the opening part of this writing and how it gave away nothing of the delightful story retold under.
Even more of a treat was the audio that went with, certainly glad I listened aswell as my original reading!
I loved the descriptive language used and the playful nature of the writing.
Camping by Howie
I loved this re-telling of Howie’s naughty camping trip memory. I found it a really hot read, especially the secret acts that were going on. Definitely reminded me of some naughty times in my teens. Fun sexy read which made me giggle in parts too!
Pink Pieces of Pleasure by MrsK
This is a really wonderful poem, I really enjoy poetry in general but when they are describing a delicious sexual scene, even better.
The flow of the verses worked really well and the rhyming couplet pattern was very satisfying to read. Great job.
It’s almost time for Halloween, and this is the week to share your scary, spooky stories or images. Or the sexy ones, or funny Halloween anecdotes. Anything Halloween!
If you share images, please consider adding the badges and linking them to the following two linkups too:
- Haunted on 4 Thoughs or Fiction (prompt is open and closes in 6 days)
- Monochromerotic #16 (prompt opens on Wednesday 28 October 2020)
- Sexy Halloween 2020 (prompt is open until the end of the month)
- Snakes Den A to Z (you don’t have to do a A to Z, just put their badge on and link to them)
As always, you are welcome to link any stories or posts that don’t follow the prompt!
The roundup for this week’s prompt will be done by mynaughtyideas.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday 3.00 pm CET (Amsterdam time – see countdown in sidebar) to link your post below.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the weekly prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1500 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!
This week’s entries: