I love welcoming new people to the roundup for Wicked Wednesday, and this week I welcome Violet Grey. I had the privilege to briefly meet her at Eroticon this year, and think we should make time to talk more when we see each other again. On her blog Violet writes both fiction and facts from her life, and you can also follow her on Twitter.
Top 3 for week 361 by Violet Grey
1. Submissy – Strength and submission
I thoroughly enjoy missy’s blog and this post in particular really resonated with me. Missy eloquently writes about navigating her own submissive nature through mental roadblocks of ‘idoing it right’ and not changing who you are in order to fit into a box of what can generally considered ‘submissive;, and how inner strength can be obtained through allowing oneself to be vulnerable.
2. Purple’s Gem – Interrogation Preparation
Spy/interrogation role play is something I’ve had curiosities about, so PurpleSole and LittleGem’s experience of experimenting with this kind of role play made for very interesting reading! One thing I absolutely loved (besides the delicious detail!) was both PS and LG’s perspective on everything from negotiation, preparation, safety and how they felt in the lead up to the scene. It’s not uncommon to read solely one party’s POV, which is fantastic in itself. But to see both in one spot was really refreshing.
3. Steeled Snake – Elabor8: Tell Me More…
What wasn’t to like about this?? I’m partial to a femdom-style edging post and this one was no exception, being absolutely delicious! Being the switch I am, this definitely catered to my dominant side and I sincerely apologise for having a femdom-ly cackle at Steeled Snake’s expense!
Is there something that has happened in your life that you feel is totally unmentionable? Is it unmentionable to anyone else, or only to people close to you? Or, maybe something hasn’t happened but you have given it some thought that if this or that happens, you will never mention it to anyone?
As always you can also link stories that do not follow the prompt!
The roundup for this week’s prompt will be done by E.L. Byrne.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday 10.00 pm (Amsterdam time) to link your post below.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the weekly prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1500 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!
This week’s entries: