verb (used with object)
- to be uncertain about; consider questionable or unlikely; hesitate to believe.
- to distrust.
- Archaic. to fear; be apprehensive about.
verb (used without object)
- to be uncertain about something; be undecided in opinion or belief.
- a feeling of uncertainty about the truth, reality, or nature of something.
- a state of affairs such as to occasion uncertainty.
- Obsolete . fear; dread.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!