Welcome to week 10 of Wicked Wednesday.
The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
This week’s prompt is:
From the Free Dictionary:
1. A stout heavy stick, usually thicker at one end, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
2. Sports An implement used in some games to drive a ball, especially a stick with a protruding head used in golf.
a. A black figure shaped like a trefoil or clover leaf on certain playing cards.
b. A playing card with this figure.
c. clubs (used with a sing. or pl. verb) The suit of cards represented by this figure.
4. A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club.
5. The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
6. Sports An athletic team or organization.
7. A nightclub.
v. clubbed, club·bing, clubs
1. To strike or beat with or as if with a club.
2. To use (a firearm) as a club by holding the barrel and hitting with the butt end.
3. To gather or combine (hair, for example) into a clublike mass.
4. To contribute to a joint or common purpose.
To join or combine for a common purpose; form a club.
What memory comes to mind when you see this word? Or maybe it sparks a fantasy in your mind – one you want to share with us? What about giving you an idea to share a sexy photo with us?
Share with us how you were inspired. Add the Wicked Wednesday button, post on your blog and come back here between late Tuesday evening and early Thursday morning (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
Thank you for participating and don’t forget to visit the other entries too!
Note: This post had 20 links but some posts/sites were deleted by the time the links were transferred to another linky tool.